TRAFFIC ACCIDENT FACTS 1983
This document was prepared to inform public officials, safety organizations and interested citizens of traffic accident facts in Florida. It includes tables and graphics on: accidents and fatalities (by time of day, day, month, road type, county, sex and age); alcohol related fatalities; traffic accident causes; holiday traffic accidents; accident costs; pedestrian accidents (fatalities, injuries); safety equipment statistics; and accidents involving children. This publication includes the State of Florida's standard reporting forms for 1983.
Department of Highway Safety and Motor VehiclesNeil Kirkman Building, 2900 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, FL United States 32301
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohols; Children; Costs; Crash causes; Crash reports; Crashes; Fatalities; Forms (Documents); Holidays; Injuries; Pedestrian vehicle crashes; Safety equipment; Statistics; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Accident costs
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00452216
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-038 619
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 31 1986 12:00AM