TRAFFIC VOLUME TRENDS - NOVEMBER 1985
This monthly report is based on hourly traffic count data collected at approximately 4000 continuous traffic counting locations nationwide. The data are used to determine the percent change in traffic for the current month compared to the same month in the previous year. This percent change is applied to the travel for the same period in the previous year to obtain travel for the current period. Data are tabulated as well as presented graphically. It is noted that travel on all roads and streets increased 0.8 percent for November 1985 as compared to November 1984.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1985-11
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- Traffic Volume Trends
- Publisher: Federal Highway Administration
- TRT Terms: Statistics; Tables (Data); Traffic counts; Traffic volume; Trend (Statistics)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00454824
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1986 12:00AM