AUTOMATIC RETRIEVAL OF ATR DATA -- FINAL REPORT
This report describes and presents the results of a study to develop a microcomputer based software to retrieve data automatically from the Automatic Traffic Recorders, ATR. The computer program presented in this report may be used on many other CP/M based microcomputer systems running MBASIC. The program has been developed in a high level language, MBASIC, for simple maintenance and modification at a later date.
- Research performed in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration. Research Study Title: Automatic Retrieval of ATR Data.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
Texas State Department of Highways & Public TransportationTransportation Planning Division, P.O. Box 5051
Austin, TX United States 78763
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Lee, J Y
- Yeom, H Y
- Publication Date: 1986-1
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Data recorders; Information retrieval; Microcomputers; Traffic counting
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00457719
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-TX-86-30+469-1F
- Contract Numbers: Study 2-10-85-469
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1986 12:00AM