SECTOR AND PROJECT PLANNING IN TRANSPORTATION
In its function as an international lender using economic criteria, the Bank has been something of an operating pioneer in the cost-benefit analysis of road, rail, and port projects. Methods have evolved over time, and are still evolving. One of the major tasks is to assess where the project fits within the sector as a whole, not to mention the economy. In some countries, moreover, the project affects the entire transport system. By publishing in a compact form these two essays on sector and project planning in transportation the Bank hopes to help fill a gap in the sparse general literature of the subject.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0801800099
- Microfiche copies only available from NTIS. Paper copy available from the World Bank.
World Bank1818 H Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20433
- Adler, H A
- Publication Date: 1967
- Pagination: 89 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Economics; Programming (Planning); Transportation; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Sectors
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00457678
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- ISBN: 0-8018-0009-9
- Report/Paper Numbers: OP-4
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 31 1986 12:00AM