LITHIUM BATTERIES. NOVEMBER 1981-AUGUST 1985 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
This bibliography contains citations concerning design, development, components, testing, electrolytes, and safety aspects of lithium cells. Applications include use in electric vehicles, and utility load leveling operations Lithium chloride and lithium sulfur batteries are among the types discussed. (This updated bibliography contains 222 citations, 35 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- This bibliography supercedes PB84-874635.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1985-8
- Pagination: 200 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Electric vehicles; Electrolytes; Lithium batteries; Safety
- Subject Areas: Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I35: Miscellaneous Materials;
- Accession Number: 00457627
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1986 12:00AM