PROCEEDINGS OF THE NINETY-SEVENTH ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE ROADMASTERS' AND MAINTENANCE OF WAY ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA, HELD AT DALLAS, TEXAS, SEPTEMBER 17-19, 1985
This proceedings volume includes the following papers: Track Turnout Maintenance and Design Improvements, R. R. DiFruscio; Planning and Preparation of Rail Relay, P. E. Aylward; Equipment Maintenance Scheduling, F. Gschwandegger; Frequency and Methods of Yard Trackage Inspections, D. W. Clark; The Use of CWR on Light Tonnage Lines and Yards, L. D. Smith; and Applying Management/Motivation Methods to Production Gangs, J. A. Yarbrough. For the titles of other papers presented at this joint meeting of the American Railway Bridge & Building Association of America, see Proceedngs of the 90th Annual Conference of the American Railway Bridge & Building Association, TRIS 457622.
Roadmasters' & Maintenance of Way Assn of America18154 Harwood Avenue
Homewood, IL United States 60430
- Publication Date: 1986
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 248 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Construction management; Maintenance management; Railroad tracks
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods;
- Accession Number: 00457623
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1986 12:00AM