TRANSPORTATION: ISSUES RELATED TO REGULATION, ECONOMIC CONDITIONS AND SAFETY
This report discusses regulation, economic, and safety issues related to transportation, and specifically to the following: airline regulation and economic conditions; airline safety; intercity bus service (regulation and deregulation); trucking regulation; trucking insurance; and railroads. Reference is made to reports where the reader may obtain further information.
Library of CongressCongressional Research Service
Washington, DC United States 20540
- Thompson, S J
- Moore, J G
- Publication Date: 1985-12-10
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Bus transportation; Deregulation; Economic conditions; Insurance; Intercity bus lines; Railroads; Regulations; Safety; Transportation; Trucking
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00457618
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 85-1045 E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1986 12:00AM