MOTORCYCLE SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS, AND PERFORMANCE STUDIES. 1970-FEBRUARY 1986 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
This bibliography contains citations concerning a variety of aspects regarding motorcycle utilization. Topics include safety equipment and education, vehicle emissions, visibility factors, and vehicle design. Considerable attention is given to accident prevention strategies, and the impact of crash helmet use. Motorcycle operator training programs are discussed. Vehicles designed for off-road use and highway driving are considered. (This updated bibliography contains 228 citations, 36 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supercedes PB85-854750.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1986-2
- Pagination: 189 p.
- TRT Terms: All terrain vehicles; Bibliographies; Driver training; Environmental impacts; Exhaust gases; Helmets; Motorcycles; Performance; Prevention; Safety; Safety education; Safety equipment; Traffic safety; Vehicle design
- Subject Areas: Design; Education and Training; Environment; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00457615
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1986 12:00AM