EDUCATION AND TRAINING INFORMATION EXCHANGE. SPECIAL ISSUE. UNIVERSITY/FHWA COLLEGE CURRICULUM PROGRAM
This special issue briefly describes several training courses. The curriculum material for these courses was originally developed for FHWA sponsored training courses. This material is being offered to colleges and universities, as well as to others who will be using the material to provide training for public transportation agency employees.
National Highway InstituteFederal Highway Administration
1310 North Courthouse Road, Suite 300
Arlington, VA United States 22201
- Publication Date: 1985-11
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Curricula; Training; Universities and colleges
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00457594
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1986 12:00AM