ANNUAL TRANSPORTATION CONVENTION, AUGUST 1984. ROAD SAFETY SESSION. VOLUME A-1. ROAD SAFETY EDUCATION AND PUBLICITY
JAARLIKSE VERVOERWESKONVENSIE, AUGUSTUS 1984. VOLUME A-1.
Contains papers presented on Road Safety in English and Afrikaans. Papers that are in English are listed: road safety education and training for the adult--the role employers can play; the use of video for in-company training; stimulating driver training--a case study; the re-education of road users; SOS motorist AID systems and blood transfusion requirements of road accident victims.
- Text in English and Afrikaans. See also PB85-154250 and PB85-223501.
Council for Scientific & Industrial Res S AfricaP.O. Box 395
Pretoria, South Africa
- Publication Date: 1984-8
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Blood; Case studies; Conferences; Crash victims; Disasters and emergency operations; Driver education; Driver training; Employers; Motorist aid systems; Traffic safety education; Training; Training devices; Videotapes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Emergency response
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00457496
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CSIR-S-343-VOL-A-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1986 12:00AM