This policy reader comprises: Correspondence; Memorandum of Understanding between the US Department of Transportation and the US Department of Energy for the Transportation of Radioactive Materials under the Nuclear Waste Policy Act; Internal Guidelines for Interactions with Communities and Local Governments; Statement by Ben C. Rusche before the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Energy and the Environment, US House of Representatives, September 13, 1985; Speech presented by Ben C. Rusche before the ANS/CNS/AESJ/ENS Topical Meeting, Pasco, Washington, September 24, 1985--"Status of the United States' High-Level Nuclear Waste Disposal Program"; and "DOE Seeks Comments on Nuclear Transportation Planning," DOE News, September 30, 1985.
Department of EnergyOffice of Civilian Radioactive Waste Management
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Publication Date: 1985-9
- Pagination: 172 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Hazardous materials; Local government; Policy; Public participation; Radioactive materials; Radioactive waste disposal; Spent reactor fuels; Waste disposal
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Safety and Human Factors; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00457472
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/RW-0028/1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1986 12:00AM