AUTOMOBILE SAFETY: SEAT BELTS. NOVEMBER 1984-OCTOBER 1985 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
This bibliography contains citations concerning the development and testing of passive safety restraint systems in motor vehicles together with studies of seat belt usage, occupant response, and statistics on occupant injuries. The citations include references to child restraints, head restraints, and airbag design and testing. Some of the citations pertain to comfort of seat belts, as it affects acceptability and use of the belts. (This updated bibliography contains 52 citations, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supercedes PB85-850295.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1985-10
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Bibliographies; Child restraint systems; Deployable head restraints; Headrests; Manual safety belts; Utilization
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00457417
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1986 12:00AM