CURRENT WELDING RESEARCH PROBLEMS
This list is published to inform Welding Research Council Project Committees and University Research Workers of some of the more important research problems facing industry. It is also hoped that this list will assist Industry and Government Agencies by pointing out to them the more urgent welding problems requiring solution or additional study. These suggestions are important because they have come largely from engineers, scientists and executives of American Industry, Government Agencies and universities.
Welding Research Council345 East 47th Street
New York, NY USA 10017
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Research; Strength of materials; Stresses; Weld strength; Welding; Welds
- Uncontrolled Terms: Weld defects
- Old TRIS Terms: Weld stresses; Welding research
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00084638
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Welding Research Council
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 202
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1975 12:00AM