COLD REGIONS LOGISTIC SUPPORTABILITY TESTING OF WHEELED, TRACKED AND SPECIAL PURPOSE VEHICLES
This document describes methods and techniques necessary to perform a logistic supportability test of wheeled, tracked, and special purpose vehicles in a cold regions environment.
Hanover, NH United States 03755-1290
- Publication Date: 1985-6-24
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Frigid regions; Logistics; Test procedures; Tracked vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Special purpose; Support systems; Wheeled tractors
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods;
- Accession Number: 00457178
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TOP-2-4-004
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:40PM