TRANSPORTATION ACTIONS TO REDUCE HIGHWAY EVACUATION TIMES UNDER NATURAL DISASTERS. VOLUME 2. TECHNICAL APPENDICES
These technical appendixes provide supporting documentation for the urban and rural evacuation models given in the main report. A flow chart and listing of the rural model are included. Additionally, instructions for coding the network and guidelines for preparing input data are offered. The MASSVAC user guide provides computer model input and output descriptions as well as a flowchart of the model. Finally, variables are defined and a sample of computer output is included.
- See also PB86-106788/WTS. Volume 1, Main Report.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, BlacksburgDepartment of Agronomy
Blacksburg, VA United States 24061
- Hobeika, A G
- Radwan, A E
- Jamei, B
- Sivasailam, D
- Publication Date: 1985-8
- Pagination: 159 p.
- TRT Terms: Disasters and emergency operations; Evacuation; Rural areas; Simulation; Traffic control; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Emergency response
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; I84: Personal Injuries;
- Accession Number: 00457117
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NSF/ENG-85031
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:39PM