CHARACTERIZATION OF THE ROLLING RESISTANCE OF AFTERMARKET PASSENGER CAR TIRES
This report presents the results from a recent EPA test program in which the tire characteristics which may affect tire rolling resistance were examined. Fifty-four model lines of passenger car tires (252 tires total) were tested using the procedure outlined in EPA Recommended Practice for the Determination of Rolling Resistance Coefficients.
Environmental Protection AgencyStandards Development & Support Branch, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Egeler, N
- Publication Date: 1984-7
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Performance tests; Rolling resistance; Tires
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment; I35: Miscellaneous Materials;
- Accession Number: 00457106
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/AA/SDSB-84/5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:39PM