TRANSPORTABILITY TEST REQUIREMENTS FOR GAINING REGULATORY APPROVAL
In this paper the author describes the transportability testing requirement for gaining regulatory approval to move explosives in both the wholesale and retail supply system. Wholesale means the transportation/movement by the nation's rail carriers, truckers, ocean vessels, etc. Retail system refers to movement by tactical vehicle.
- This article is from Minutes of the Explosives Safety Seminar (21st) held at Houston, Texas on 28-30 August 1984. Volume 2, AD-A152 150, pp 1581-1617.
Army Defense Ammunition Center and SchoolSavanna, IL United States
- Ernst, W F
- Publication Date: 1984-8
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Compliance; Explosives; Regulations; Specifications; Test procedures
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportability
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00457097
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1987 12:00AM