TEST PROCEDURE FOR CONTAINER SPECIFICATION 49 CFR 178.210 FIBERBOARD BOXES (12A)
The report describes in detail the Test Procedure to test containers meeting DOT Specification (12A). The Test Procedure is designed to determine whether or not a given 12A container meets the safety aspects of the Hazardous Materials Transportation Act of 1974 (P.L. 93-633) and the rules and regulations for the manufacture and testing of containers contained in the Federal Register (49 CFR 178.210). The test procedure was developed after evaluating various test methods to determine the one that best meets the requirements of the regulations.
Wyle Laboratories7800 Governors Drive West
Huntsville, AL United States 35805
- Publication Date: 1985-7
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Compliance; Containers; Hazardous materials; Regulations; Specifications; Test procedures
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Law; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00457093
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/RSPA/DMT12-84-40
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:39PM