ELECTRIC POWER RESEARCH INSTITUTE/TENNESSEE VALLEY AUTHORITY ELECTRIC VEHICLE OPERATING DATA, JUNE 1982 - JUNE 1983
TVA has been conducting electric vehicle (EV) testing for the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) pursuant to an agreement between TVA and EPRI (TV-50942A). EV performance data are collected by various component systems and reporting procedures. These reporting systems are either produced in part utilizing a HP1000 computer system or manual collection of data or combinations of these at periodic intervals. This report presents the results of using the reporting media with information gained using these procedures based upon 17 months of data from vehicle testing.
Tennessee Valley AuthorityTransportation Projects
Chattanooga, TN United States
- Hand, C G
- Publication Date: 1984-12
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Electric vehicles; Information processing; Vehicle tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Data recording
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00457089
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TVA/PE/EDT-85/6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:39PM