FIELD EVALUATION OF WABOCRETE FMV EXPANSION DAM SYSTEM
The objective of this study is to evaluate the performance of elastomeric concrete in anchoring strip steel expansion joint assemblies to bridge decks. The project consists of four construction sites; two using "Wabocrete FMV" elastomeric concrete, one using "Wabocrete FMV" and "Ceva-Crete 300 System", and one with an armored dam, "Wabocrete FMV" dam and "Ceva-Crete 300 System". This report covers the construction of the "Wabocrete FMV" anchored joints on Legislative Route 5, Traffic Route 11, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. This product was easily installed and was placed in a monolithic form.
Harrisburg, PA United States 17120
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Knight, N E
- Publication Date: 1986-1
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Anchoring; Bridge decks; Concrete; Elastomers; Expansion joints
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Highways; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00457050
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-PA-85-027, RP 83-40
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:38PM