CONCRETE IN THE GROUND. PROCEEDINGS OF A TWO-DAY CONFERENCE, LONDON, 21-22 MAY 1984
This conference comprised four sessions covering: 1, the environment for concrete underground; 2, design considerations; 3, construction techniques; and 4, testing and quality assurance. See also TRIS 456270-456274.
Concrete SocietyDevon House, 12-15 Dartmoutn Street
London, United Kingdom
- Publication Date: 1985
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 250 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete structures; Conferences; Construction; Construction management; Design; Design methods; Environment; Foundations; Quality assurance; Quality control; Underground structures
- Uncontrolled Terms: Quality; Subterranean
- ITRD Terms: 4755: Concrete; 8525: Conference; 3655: Construction; 3666: Construction method; 9011: Design (overall design); 2455: Environment; 3377: Foundation; 9063: Quality; 4372: Subterranean
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00456269
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1986 12:00AM