ORE. QUESTION B 153. APPLICATION OF "COMFORT" SPECIFICATIONS OF THE 5TH DRAFT REVISION OF ISO STANDARD 2631
The ORE B 153 Committee carried out tests on the vibration of railway trailer stock, using the "comfort" specifications of the 5th long-term draft revision of ISO Standard 2631, as regards both the experimental conditions and the methods of analysing and evaluating the signals. This report presents the results obtained.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1985-9
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Passenger comfort; Specifications; Standardization; Tests; Vibration
- Identifier Terms: International Standards Organization
- Old TRIS Terms: Analytical method; Question b153
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00456239
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE B 153/RP 7
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:37PM