AVON - AFTER THE BUS
This report, in opposition to national policies, argues for the retention and greater government support of bus services. It examines the case of Avon from the following aspects: population, business, the rural area, environment, the unemployed and low income families, women, the elderly, children and young people.
Avon Friends of the EarthSt John Street, Bedminster
- Publication Date: 1984-7
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Bus transit; Buses; Environment; Federal government; Financing; Local government; Local government agencies; Policy; Policy making; Population; Public transit; Sociology; Subsidies; Transportation disadvantaged persons; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Bus services; National transportation policies
- ITRD Terms: 155: Administration; 1272: Bus; 244: Financing; 183: Government (national); 192: Local authority; 173: Policy; 335: Population; 744: Public transport; 2253: Sociology
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00455401
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1986 12:00AM