TRANSPORTATION ACCOUNTING CONSORTIUM'S TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER STRATEGY
The summary briefly identifies the joint efforts of the original six states in the Transportation Accounting Consortium (TAC) to share and transfer policies, procedures, and ways of using a single chart of accounts for rural and specialized transportation. These original member states were North Carolina, South Carolina, Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, and Michigan. The summary documents show how the Transportation Departments and Human Service Departments in each of these member states have offered the results of their individual and collective research, demonstrations, and evaluations to other states to foster common and effective approaches to solving administrative problems. The document discusses the various audiences for this information, and the various techniques that are used to convey it.
- See also PB85-109411.
Transportation Accounting ConsortiumP.O. Box 30037, 300 South Capitol Avenue
Lansing, MI United States 48909
- Malkowski, K W
- Publication Date: 1984-12
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Administration; Aged; Management; Paratransit services; Persons with disabilities; Rural areas; Social service agencies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Highways; Public Transportation; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00455254
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TAC-85-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1986 12:00AM