SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA RAPID TRANSIT DISTRICT TWELVE-YEAR BUS PROCUREMENT PLAN, FISCAL YEARS 1986-1997
The Twelve-Year Bus Procurement Plan is a support document for the District's Short Range Transit Plan (SRTP) which specifically addresses identification of bus replacement needs, impacts of proposed operating plans on fleet replacement needs, consideration of an appropriate fleet mix, funding availability, alternative procurement strategies, and impacts of recommended strategies on fleet reliability.
- See also PB86-109279.
Southern California Rapid Transit District425 South Main Street
Los Angeles, CA United States 90013
- Publication Date: 1985-6
- Pagination: 38 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Fleet management; Long range planning; Management; Operations; Planning; Procurement; Reliability
- Identifier Terms: Southern California Rapid Transit District
- Uncontrolled Terms: Long term
- Old TRIS Terms: Fleet planning; Operations planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00455246
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SCRTD-TYBP/FY-86-97
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1988 12:00AM