ORE. QUESTION D 154. FATIGUE CALCULATIONS FOR THE RAIL BEARERS AND CROSS GIRDERS OF STEEL RAILWAY BRIDGES WITH OPEN DECK
The report describes the interpretation of measured results on rail bearers and cross girders of five single track truss bridges which were subjected to about 100 service trains, the wheel-loads of which were measured.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1985-9
- Features: Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle load force; Bridge design; Bridges; Fatigue strength; Service life; Structural design; Truss bridges
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; Question d154
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00455052
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE D154/RP 5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1988 12:00AM