ORE. QUESTION B 108. MEASUREMENTS ON THE STATIC CONVERTERS OF COACHES: HARMONIC CURRENTS AND INPUT IMPEDANCES. MEASUREMENTS ON 15 EUROFIMA COACHES. LAWS OF ADDICTION. CASE OF SUPPLY BY OVERHEAD LINES
In accordance with its Programme of Work, B 108.1/Harmonics carried out tests during the first phase on 2 coaches which were equipped with a static converter and considered separately (Report B 108/RP10). In order to define the behaviour of a complete passenger train (harmonic currents and input impedances) so as to determine the laws of addition, tests using overhead line supply were carried out by B 108.1/Harmonics and are dealt with in this report B 108/RP12.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1985-9
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Auxiliary power units; Converters (Electricity); Electromagnetic interference; Harmonics; Monitoring; Passenger cars; Voltage regulators
- Uncontrolled Terms: Emergency power supply
- Old TRIS Terms: Converters; Question b108
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00455049
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE B 108/RP 12
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:33PM