ORE. QUESTION B 108. UNIFICATION OF CONTROL AND MONITORING PANELS FOR ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT IN COACHES
Within the framework of its activities, the B 108 Committee was given the task in April 1984 of undertaking a study on the unification of control and monitoring panels for electrical equipment. In order to carry out their work successfully, the B 108 Specialists collaborated with specialists in the fields of maintenance service and train crew service. A certain number of definite proposals are presented in this report, which should facilitate the operation of coaches in international traffic.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1985-9
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Auxiliary power units; Control systems; Monitoring; Passenger cars; Standardization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Emergency power supply
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b108
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00455048
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE B 108/RP 13
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1986 12:00AM