ORE. QUESTION B 106. REACTION TO FIRE OF MATERIALS OF RAILWAY VEHICLES. GENERAL-INQUIRIES-CLASSIFICATION OF MATERIALS
In the report, uniform test methods for characterising and classifying the materials used in railway vehicles according to their reaction to fire are proposed on the basis of the results of questionnaires and comparative studies carried out among the railways.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1985-9
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Fire resistance; Fire retardants; Materials tests; Passenger cars; Rapid transit cars; Specifications
- Old TRIS Terms: Fire retardant materials; Question b106
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00455047
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE B 106/RP 5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:33PM