ORE. QUESTION B 106. LOAD TESTS ON SEATS IN PASSENGER COACHES
In this report, tests for establishing the strength of passenger coach seats are described and test forces are proposed.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1985-9
- Features: Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Passenger cars; Seats; Specifications; Strength of materials; Tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b106; Strength requirements
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00455045
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE B 106/RP 7
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:33PM