ORE. QUESTION C 167. ACOUSTIC MEASUREMENTS ON THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF COACHES AND AT THE TUNNEL MOUTH
The present report summarizes the results of acoustic measurements taken on the inside and outside of high-speed passenger trains on the Direttissima line inside tunnels and on the open section. The results of trackside acoustic measurements taken at the tunnel mouth are also presented. The chief results are subsequently discussed.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1985-9
- Features: Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; High speed rail; Onboard navigational aids; Passenger trains; Railroad facilities; Sound level; Tunnels
- Identifier Terms: Ferrovie dello Stato
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement; On board; Question c167; Wayside
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00455040
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE C 167/RP7
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1986 12:00AM