ORE. QUESTION B 106. STANDARDISATION OF PASSENGER COACHES. WHEELSETS AND ROLLER BEARINGS
This report deals with the calculations and tests carried out for the standardisation of passenger coach wheelsets with disc brakes. Information is also given on the factors leading to the standardisation of the external dimensions of roller bearings for coaches.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1984-4
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Disc brakes; Passenger cars; Railroad cars; Roller bearings; Standardization; Vehicle design; Wheels; Wheelsets (Railroads)
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger car design; Question b106
- Subject Areas: Design; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00454989
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE B 106/RP 4
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:32PM