ORE. QUESTION C 163. DIRECTIVES FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF RAILWAY TRAFFIC NOISE
This report contains directives for determining and evaluating acoustic characteristics inside and outside railway vehicles. Depending on the purpose of the measurements: type testing and monitoring of vehicles and vehicle components; evaluation of traffic noise in the vicinity of railway installation (emissions); and existing international specifications are modified as required.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1985-4
- Features: Appendices; Photos;
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; Monitoring; Noise sources; Passenger cars; Railroad facilities; Sound level; Specifications; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement; Passenger car design; Question c163; Wayside
- Subject Areas: Design; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00454981
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE C 163/RP 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1986 12:00AM