RURAL TRANSPORT NEED: SOME PRELIMINARY THOUGHTS ON THE ROLE OF ADAPTATION
Considerable work has been undertaken around the central theme of "rural transport need" from a variety of, often conflicting, methodological, philosophical and political viewpoints.
University of OxfordTransport Studies Unit, 11 Bevington Road
Oxford, United Kingdom OX2 6NB
- McKenzie, R P
- Publication Date: 1985
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Needs assessment; Politics; Rural areas; Social factors; Transportation planning; Travel demand
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00454902
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TSU/REF-281
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1986 12:00AM