CALIFORNIA VEHICLE NOISE EMISSION LEVELS
The report presents criteria, methods and analyses used to develop California vehicle noise emission levels. More than 3000 noise and environmental measurements were made at sixteen level road sites in California. Included were automobiles and medium and heavy trucks traveling at constant speeds between 25 and 65 mph. Microphones were located at distances of 25, 50 and 100 feet, and at heights of 5 and 10 feet.
5900 Folsom Boulevard
Sacramento, CA United States 95819
- Hendriks, R W
- Publication Date: 1984-8
- Pagination: 245 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Heavy vehicles; Measurement; Sound level; Traffic noise; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment; I71: Traffic Theory;
- Accession Number: 00454411
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/CA/TL-84/13, TL-604214
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1986 12:00AM