CITY OF TUCSON, ARIZONA, ELECTRIC VEHICLE REPORT, APRIL 1, 1981-MAY 31, 1985
Results of a four-year demonstration project for electric vehicles are reported. Ten electric vehicles were used. Difficulties occurred: limited range (35 to 40 miles before recharge), and reversal of the oil crisis. The vehicles could not be used after dark, and the air conditioner could be used only sparingly. (ERA citation 10:031424)
- Portions of this document are illegible in microfiche products.
Tucson, City of, ArizonaTucson, AZ United States
- Publication Date: 1985
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Demonstration projects; Electric vehicles; Range (Vehicles); Vehicle performance
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00454407
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/NV/10103-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1986 12:00AM