THE DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS ENTERPRISE PROGRAM OF THE FEDERAL-AID HIGHWAY ACT. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON TRANSPORTATION OF THE COMMITTEE ON ENVIRONMENT AND PUBLIC WORKS UNITED STATES SENATE, NINETY-NINTH CONGRESS, FIRST SESSION, NOVEMBER 19, 1985
The publication contains testimony before the Subcommittee on Transportation of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works on the pros and cons of retaining section 105(f) of the Surface Transportation Act of 1982, the Disadvantaged Business Enterprises Program. At issue is whether the program has turned out to be an equal opportunity program as a federal sanctioned system of racial and ethnic discrimination.
United States SenateCommittee on Environment and Public Works
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1986
- Pagination: 466 p.
- TRT Terms: Contractors; Financing; Minorities
- Identifier Terms: Federal Aid Highway Act
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Environment; Highways; Law; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00454387
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 99-389
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1986 12:00AM