NEW DIRECTIONS IN TRANSPORTATION - A PRIVATE SECTOR REPORT ON TRANSPORTATION CAPITAL NEEDS 1987-1996
This report, which is the third in a Series, spells out the transportation capital needs that must be addressed over the 10-year period 1987 through 1996. It also suggests policy recommendations to be considered by federal, state and local governments. Comments are made on the contribution transportation development makes to the U.S. economy. Modal analyses are provided of airports, highways, public transit, railroads, and waterways.
American Transportation Advisory Council525 School Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20024
- Publication Date: 1985-10
- Features: Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Economic development; Economics; Federal government; Financial capital; Highways; Local government; Policy; Public transit; Railroads; Recommendations; State government; Transportation; Waterways
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Waterways (Transportation)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Policy; Society; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00454367
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1988 12:00AM