FIELD EVALUATION OF COLD LAID LATEX MODIFIED EMULSION PAVING COURSE (RALUMAC) ON BRIDGE DECK AND ROADWAY RESTORATION
The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effectiveness of sealing cracks in a bridge deck with a fiberized AC-20 and cold laid latex modified emulsion pavement (Ralumac) courses and the use of Ralumac to fill ruts and overlay a 20-year old cement concrete pavement on a high ADT urban expressway.
St. Davids, PA United States 19087
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Zahn, P A
- Publication Date: 1984-5
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge decks; Concrete pavements; Cracking; Driver rehabilitation; Emulsions; Field studies; Highway maintenance; Latex; Overlays (Pavements); Portland cement concrete; Ruts (Pavements); Sealing compounds
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation; Rut
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Geotechnology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods;
- Accession Number: 00454364
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-PA-85-013, 83-28
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1986 12:00AM