HAWAII INTERSTATE H-3 PROJECT: HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON TRANSPORTATION OF THE COMMITTEE ON ENVIRONMENT AND PUBLIC WORKS, UNITED STATES SENATE, NINETY-NINTH CONGRESS, FIRST SESSION, NOVEMBER 6, 1985
The hearings on Hawaii's interstate highway project covered the problems associated with the construction project, the time constraints involved, and also Hawaii's eligibility for withdrawal before September 1986. Opening statements are presented by Senator L. Benttson, from Texas, Senator Burdick from North Dakota, Senator Chafee from the State of Rhode Island, Senator Stafford from the State of Vermont, and Senator Symms from the State of Idaho. The statements of several witnesses are included. Additional statements submitted for the record are also included.
United States SenateCommittee on Environment and Public Works
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1986
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 196 p.
- TRT Terms: Public hearings; Road construction
- Identifier Terms: Interstate Highway System
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Environment; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00454347
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: S. Hrg. 99-378
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1986 12:00AM