GUIDELINES FOR RECONSTRUCTION OF INTERSECTIONS
This guide is meant for the use by traffic and design engineers as a supplement to California Highway Design and Traffic Manuals. It is a compilation of information from various sources. It identifies and distills available information to fit the needs of traffic and design engineers in the reconstruction of problem intersections. Photographs included in this guide illustrate typical or recurring intersection problems and some solutions. It is recognized that these photographs may or may not indicate the present standards for signs and markings, but were included to illustrate a design matter under discussion.
Sacramento, CA United States 95814
- Fukutome, I
- Publication Date: 1985-8
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Guidelines; Intersections; Reconstruction; Traffic engineering
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00453743
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1986 12:00AM