EXTENSION OF THE NATION'S HIGHWAY, HIGHWAY SAFETY, AND PUBLIC TRANSIT PROGRAMS
The proceedings of the hearings of May 16 1985, May 23 1985 and June 5 1985 are presented as well as the testimony of various individuals. Submissions for the record and addition to the record are also presented. These hearings present data that will help further the work begun with the Surface Transportation Assistance Act.
- Hearing before the Subcommittee on Surface Transportation 99th Congress, 1st Session.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Public Works and Transportation
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1985
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 1381 p.
- TRT Terms: Highway safety; Highways; Public hearings; Public transit
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Law; Public Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00453641
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 99-20
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:26PM