IMPACT OF THE ADMINISTRATION'S SURFACE TRANSPORTATION BUDGET PROPOSALS FOR FISCAL YEAR 1986
The proceedings of the hearings of March 7 1985, and March 20 1985 are presented as well as the testimony of various individuals and submissions for record. The latter include statements reflecting the views of the American Public Transit Association, the State of Ohio, the Federal Highway Administration, the American Asociation of State Highway and Transportation Officials, the Minnesota Department of Transportation, the Highway Users Federation, the Secretary, Department of Transportation, the State of Pennsylvania, the State of West Virginia, the American Road and Transportation Builders Association, the Urban Mass Transportation Administration, the Natinal Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the Associated Federal Contractors of American, and the National Association of Committees. Committees.
- Hearings before the Subcommittee on Surface Transportation 99th Congress, lst Session.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Public Works and Transportation
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1985-3
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 549 p.
- TRT Terms: Budgeting; Public transit; Resistivity method; State departments of transportation; Transportation; Travelers
- Identifier Terms: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials; U.S. Federal Highway Administration; U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration; U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Society; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00453640
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 99-16
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:26PM