DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND RELATED AGENCIES APPROPRIATIONS FOR 1986
These hearings before the Subcommittee on the Department of Transportation and related agencies appropriations is presented in the following parts. Part 2 focuses on 1986 budget justifications related to the Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Railroad Administration, Office of the Secretary, the Urban Mass Transportation Administration, and the following related agencies: National Transportation Safety Board, Panama Canal Commission, and the United States Railway Association. Part 4 focuses on discussions relating to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Occupant Restraint Information Program, the Federal Highway Adminstration, the Urban Mass Transportation Adminitration, and the related agency, the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority. Part 8 presents the testimony of members of Congress and other interested individuals and organizations.
- Hearings before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations 99th Congress, 1st Session.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Appropriations
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1985
- Pagination: 826 p.
- TRT Terms: Appropriations; Budgeting; Legislation; Public hearings; Restraint systems; Transportation departments
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation; U.S. Federal Aviation Administration; U.S. Federal Highway Administration; U.S. Federal Railroad Administration; U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration; U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration; Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Old TRIS Terms: Legislature; Occupant restraint
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00453639
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:26PM