DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND RELATED AGENCIES APPROPRIATION BILL, 1986. 99TH CONGRESS, UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 1ST SESSION
The Committee on Appropriations presents this report in explanation of the bill making appropriations for the Department of Transportation and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1986. This report covers the following: narrative summary of committee action; tabular summary of bill, total transportation obligational authority, inflationary impact statement, Title I (Department of Transportation), Title II (related agencies), and Title III (general provisions).
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Appropriations
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1985
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 124 p.
- TRT Terms: Appropriations; Laws; Transportation departments
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation; U.S. House of Representatives; United States Congress
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Law; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00453637
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 99-256
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1986 12:00AM