HIGHWAY NEEDS IN SANTA ROSA, CA, REGION - HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON SURFACE TRANSPORTATION OF THE COMMITTE ON PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, NINETY-NINTH CONGRESS, FIRST SESSION, AUGUST 8, 1985 AT SANTA ROSA, CA
This hearing before the Subcommittee on Surface Transportation of the Committee on Public Works and Transportation of the House of Representatives, concerns the Highway 101 corridor plan andd program, alternatives, and solutions including expansion of the highway, improvement of alternative routes, and increased use of multipassenger transit. Testimonies of the following are presented: representatives from Petaluma City, Willis City, Santa Rosa, City of Rohnert park, Sebastopur, the Metropolitan Transportation Commission, City of Eureka, the Humboldt County Board of Supervisors, Sonoma County Board of Supervisors, a representative of Barbara Boxer and the director of Caltrans District I. The Transportation Study Technical Report Phase 4 by JHK & Associates is attached and Statements submitted for the record are included.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Public Works and Transportation
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1985
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 118 p.
- TRT Terms: Highway planning; Highways; Improvements; Needs assessment; Public hearings; Public transit; Travel demand
- Identifier Terms: U.S. House of Representatives; United States Congress
- Uncontrolled Terms: Highway programs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00453635
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 99-27
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1986 12:00AM