EXAMINATION OF THE INTERSTATE COMMERCE COMMISSION'S MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY REVIEWS - HEARING BEFORE A SUBCOMMITTEE ON GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, NINETY-NINTH CONGRESS, FIRST SESSION, SEPTEMBER 12, 1985
This presents the hearing before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations of the House of Representatives. This publication includes statements by Cardiss Collins (Chairwoman) a representative from Illinois; Kenneth L. Pierson, director of the Bureau of Motor Carrier Safety; and Reese H. Taylor, Chairman of the Interstate Commerce Commission. Letters and statements, etc. submitted for the record are also included.
United States House of RepresentativesCommitte on Government Operations
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1986
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 91 p.
- TRT Terms: Highway safety; Motor carriers; Public hearings
- Identifier Terms: U.S. House of Representatives; United States Congress
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Motor Carriers; Society; Vehicles and Equipment; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00453632
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1986 12:00AM