MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS IN NEW YORK STATE IN 1962
This publication contains statistics on motorcycle accidents in New York State in 1962. Motorcycle accidents in New York State accounted for 32 deaths and 1,226 injuries during 1962. They accounted for a disproportionately higher percentage of deaths and injuries compared to total vehicles registered. Additional data are presented with regard to age and sex, accident type, contributing circumstances, light and weather conditions, road conditions, hour of the day, and day of the week.
New York State Department of Motor VehiclesGovernor Nelson A Rockefeller Empire State Plaza
Albany, NY United States 12228
- Publication Date: 1963
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Crashes; Fatalities; Injuries; Motorcycles; Statistics
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00453150
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: SB 2 (11/63), HS-039 315
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 28 1986 12:00AM