PRELIMINARY OBJECTIVES AND WORK PLAN. GOVERNOR'S ALCOHOL AND HIGHWAY SAFETY TASK FORCE
This is a description of the New York State Governor's Alcohol and Highway Safety Task Force. This Task Force is to assist the Governor in designing a comprehensive and coordinated state plan to alleviate problems relative to alcohol and highway safety. Objectives, membership and committee organization are covered.
Governor's Alcohol and Highway Safety Task ForceAlbany, NY United States
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohols; Committees; Highway safety; State government
- Uncontrolled Terms: Task force
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00452402
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-039 271
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 28 1986 12:00AM