BIBLIOGRAPHY NEW YORK STATE SAFETY CAR PROJECT
The is a bibliography current through 1966, of the New York State safety car project covering: air conditioning bodies, brakes and braking, chassis, control, crash and crash injury research, cushioning, doors and latches, driver behavior including effects of alcohol, fatigue, illness and smoking, driver characteristics including age and vision, driver psychology, electrical systems, engines, exhausts, fenders, flotation, fuel consumption and system, glass, helmets, highway research, human engineering, ignition, impact testing, inspection, instrument panel, lighting, metals, pedestrian protection, safety belts and restraints, safety cars, safety design, devices and standards, seats, shock absorbers, size, speed and speed governors, springs, stability, steering assembly, structural materials, testing, tires, traffic accidents and safety, transmissions, turn signals, visibility, vision, windshields, and an author index.
New York State Department of Motor VehiclesGovernor Nelson A Rockefeller Empire State Plaza
Albany, NY United States 12228
- Publication Date: 1966-5
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Safety vehicles; Vehicle design
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00452397
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-039 266
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 28 1986 12:00AM